Enjoy the range of facilities St Leonards has to offer
- You can stay in historic New Zealand cottage accommodation with a colonial theme; yet enjoy all the comforts of contemporary living.
- All our colonial New Zealand style cottage accommodation is fully self-contained with its own cooking and bathroom facilities. Each cottage has its own own private BBQ area, complete with BBQ and outdoor dining facilities.
- Our 5 acres of grounds also include a range of additional facilities that we invite guests to enjoy.
- Included in our list of facilities is a swimming pool, which is available during the summer. The pool has a maximum depth of 1.5m and has a built in shallow children's play area. Pool temperatures during the summer period range between 24°C to 27°C.
- Adjacent to the homestead is a full sized lawn tennis court. Tennis rackets and balls are kept on the veranda.
- Our petanque court can be found along the boundary fence between The Woolshed and The Stables.
- We also encourage our guests to wander through our gardens, pick seasonal fruit and meet our pets and animals. We have friendly sheep, deer, Alpaca, chickens, two dogs and two cats.