1. Wine Tours and Cycle Tours around the region
2. Visit Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre - World Class Aviation Centre showcasing aircrafts
3. Dine in a winery restaurant (See our recommendations below)
5. Mussel or salmon cruise in the Marlborough Sounds with Marlborough Tours
7. Marlborough Sounds cruise/dolphin watching or swimming with E-ko Tours
8. Mailboat Cruise with Pelorus Mail Boat
9. Try Mussels from Havelock, Mussel Pot Café for mouth-watering food
10. Day hikes (Wither Hills, Wairau Lagoon). Longer Hikes (Queen Charlotte Track)
11. Mountain biking and cycle touring of the vineyards and Wither Hills Farm Park
12. Popular walkways along the Taylor River Reserve and Pollard Park
Marlborough Vineyard Restaurants
Indulge in a leisurely lunch or dinner at a vineyard restaurant. Pair the wine with local produce to create the ultimate match made in Marlborough.
Marlborough Wine Trail
Marlborough is part of the Classic NZ Wine Trail which is a self-drive touring route around wineries or you can choose to join a guided tour or hire a bike, with more than 30 cellar doors, tasting award-winning wines along the way. Click Here for the Wine Trail Map.